During the Covid-19 isolation lockdown in the US, we decided to go ahead and set up a small minecraft server, as a way to combat boredom and allow us to stay in touch with friends. This page documents the server for people that are interested.
- Want to check out the world? Head over to the map!
- If you want to chat with us, join us on Discord. (NOTE: until you have checked in with someone in #general on discord, you will have very limited permissions in the world, and not really be able to do much more than just view the world).
- Ready to join? Grab your Minecraft client (Java only, sorry Bedrock players) and check out the server info
- NOTE: When you first join, you will have limited ability to do things until you are added to the users group. Let an admin know you’re here (either in-game or via the Discord chat) and we’ll get you set up)!
- Recommended: Optifine, BSL or Project Luma Shader Pack, and AmberStone Dream texture pack. That will make the world look something like this:
This server is intended to be used by a loose community of friends. It’s currently open to anyone that finds it, but may get locked down if griefers become a problem. With that context, here’s the rules:
- Be respectful
- Be ethical
- Use common sense
- Only sell items to shops that you obtained in survival mode
- Don’t take items that aren’t yours
- Items stored in chests at the large house and barn near the world spawn are free, anyone may take them
- Items that are in the idle farms because of your work are yours, take them
- Don’t break things that you didn’t build
Now that the server has multiverse, we can have multiple worlds. There are currently two of them created:
- World – This is the default world, that’s been there since the beginning. It’s pretty neat, because the seed is super broken so there’s lots of interesting features, like sideways shipwrecks on the land, and crazy areas where the server just decided to stop rendering the world.
- Playground – This is a place where people can do more or less whatever they want. The main goal is to let people explore controls (like world edit) or mess around with ideas for structures without polluting the “main” world with random junk.
To move between worlds, you can run
/mv tp <world-name>
|Minecraft Version||1.17.1 via Paper-mc (paper-1.17.1-266.jar)|
|Admins||rossja, Niloiva, M_ae|
|Worlds||World (default – includes nether and end), Playground|
|Misc||Web Map, PvP Mode: disabled|
|Plugins||EssentialsX, Ultimate Economy, Coins, LuckPerms, DiscordSRV, Vault, Multiverse-Core, Multiverse-Portals, Multiverse-Nether-Portals, Multiverse-Sign-Portals, ProtocolLib, World Edit|
|Vanilla Tweaks||Datapacks: |
– Armor Statues
– Coordinates HUD
– Multiplayer Sleep
– Fast Leaf Decay
– Track Raw Statistics
– Track Statistics
– Nether Portal Coords
– Unlock All Recipes
– More Mob Heads
– Anti Creeper Grief
– Anti Ghast Grief
– Anti Enderman Grief
– Villager Death Messages
– Player Head Drops
– Redstone Rotation Wrench
– Terracotta Rotation Wrench
– Armored Elytra
– Spectator Night Vision
– Item Averages
|Paper Tweaks||The new Redstone and Luck algorithms are enabled. Players keep inventory when they die.|
|Permissions Tweaks||All users can change their own game mode and teleport. Users can also run |
|Backups||Occur daily at 1000 UTC (0600 US/Eastern)|